Exciting News! The Mappa team have now expanded.
In September, the Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia appointed 4 new staff to the Mappa team: 2 Mappa Support Officers, Maddelene Doyle and Kamila Ambrozewicz along with 2 Developers, Brad Wilson and Fatemeh Moghaddam.
The Mappa team is thrilled to accelerate the development of Mappa where they are building a free-to-use online mapping tool that works to help all people and communities to better-access health services as close as possible to family, home and country in WA.
- Project Manager, Clare Kirk
- Project Officer, Keisha Calyun
- Mappa Support Officer, Maddelene Doyle
- Mappa Support Officer, Kamila Ambrozewicz
- Developer, Brad Wilson
- Developer, Fatemeh Moghaddam